At Aglaris our objective is to find innovative solutions so cell therapies can reach their full potential and cure many currently incurable diseases. We strongly believe that one key to realising this mission is to synergise complimentary expertise and technologies to break down the barriers hindering this promising field.
Therefore, we actively welcome and seek collaboration opportunities with universities, businesses, hospitals, research centres and other organisations.
We have previously collaborated with the following organisations and universities:
- Oxford University Innovation for its product and strategy development (https://innovation.ox.ac.uk)
- University of Extremadura (https://www.unex.es/)
- Merck (http://www.merck.co.uk/)
- NIMGenetics (https://www.nimgenetics.com/)
- Other hospitals and cell manufacturing companies
If you are interested in forming a collaboration to see how automated stem cell production can help your project, please don´t hesitate to contact us.